Saturday, April 17, 2010

Who is Mrs.Pardis

I am a very social person, I like to know who I'm talking to/reading about so I figured a lot of people feel that way so here is a little about me.



Do you have..
A computer or lappy? 

I have a laptop, I am completely obsessed with my Macbook John gave me for Christmas.
Posters on your walls? If so, of who and how many? 
Now? I'm 24 so it would be a little creepy if I had Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber posters all over my bedroom, I do however have a popart canvas of Audrey Hepburn in my bedroom and one of Grace Kelly in my den.
Pets? I have one dog who is my baby her name is Lulu and she is a yorkie.


PERSONALFull Name: Rachel Lily Pardis
Age:
24
Birth date: November 13th
Siblings:  Joshua (34) Anna (32) Matthew (31)
Pets: My lovely Yorkie Lulu
Nicknames: Rach, Pumpkin
Schooling/degrees: Law degree (YES! Finally!)
FAVOURITE..?
Colour: Pink
Food: Mac 'n' cheese
Beverage: Coca cola
Ice cream flavour: birthday cake :)
Chocolate: Milk
Class: English
Teacher: Mr.Willis
Number:13 
Flower:Daisy 
Day:Friday
Book: Don't laugh at me.. Boy in the striped pajamas 
Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's
Actor/Actress:Audrey Hepburn/Sandra Bullock
TV show: Gossip Girl and Glee
Fast Food Restaurant: Sonic!
Store: H&M
Board Game:Clue
CD: Battle Studies- John Mayer

Singer/s: John Mayer, Carrie Underwood
Musical Instrument(s): Piano
Cologne/Perfume: Miss Dior
Pastime: playing piano
Thing to do on the Weekend: Stay in bed
Word/Phrase:  Who it be (?) It makes me laugh.. :)
Holiday: Birthday's!
Sleeping position: belly
LEAST FAVOURITE..?
Color: Green (which is why my family room is green right?)
Food: Vegetables 
Beverage: Tomato Juice
Class/Subject: Gym/Math
Teacher:Mr.Mclond
Movie: Nick and Noras infinite playlist
Chore: Laundry
HAVE YOU EVER..?Been In Love: Completely
Used Tobacco: Never
Drank Alcohol: Yes
Smoked weed: No
Done Drugs: No
Broken the Law: No
Thought you were going to die: No
Run away from home:Yes, when I was 15 it only lasted 5 hours until it got dark... :)
Broken a bone: No
Lied: Duh.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN..?
Love at first sight: Yes.
Luck:Yes
Aliens:Yes!
Ghosts: Spirits 
Horoscopes: Nope,
Heaven:Yes, I do very much.
Hell: Yes,
Yourself: Sometimes.
Angels: Most definitely 
WHICH IS BETTER..?
Coke or Pepsi: Coke
Oranges or apples: Oranges
One pillow or two: THREE
Pools or hot tubs: Pools
TV or radio: tv
Paper or plastic: paper
Summer or winter: SUMMER
Day or night: Day
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU..?
Cried: Last nightWent to a movie: Tuesday
Talked on the phone: 5 minutes ago
Read a book: This morning
WHAT IS/ARE...
Your most prized and important material possession: My pink Chanel bag. I love it!
Your biggest accomplishment: My law degree
Your biggest fear: Being killed
Your biggest talent: Piano
Your biggest weakness: Trust
The first thing you do in the morning? Wake my hubby and take Lulu out to pee
The worst thing you did as a child? Disrespected my mother in my teen years
The best advice you have ever received? 90% of life is showing up
The best yet worst thing about you? My energy
The characteristics you inherited from your parents? Love,patience, kindness,confidence, and drive
Five words to describe yourself?
1.Driven
2.Focused 
3.Loving
4.Kind
5.Happy
The first thing/s that attracts you to a person of the opposite sex? Eyes and smile
WHO..?
Makes you laugh the most: My mom
Is the most psychotic person you know: my dog Lulu
Is the nicest person you know: My dad
Do you go to for advice: my bff Kortney
Do you hate: No one
Knows the most about you: Mom
Has it easier, guys or girls: guys
Sends you the most emails: my husband 
Would you love to play in a movie? Audrey Hepburn
WHAT MAKES YOU?Happy: Weddings
Really Sad:Death
Really Angry: Homophobics 

ARE YOU...
A rebel or do you follow all the rules: Haha, funny question
A leader or a follower: Leader
A good friend: I hope so
A good listener: I try
Shy or outgoing: outgoing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner