Saturday, April 17, 2010

Firsties.

Hello my ladies,


My name is Rachel and I married a non-Christian.


I grew up in a strict Christian household I am the youngest of four, my father worked and provided for us while my mother was in charge of running the house. We all attended Christian schools and went to church every Sunday. I would have never dreamed my life would end up the way it did. 


I love my life. I have an amazing husband and our first baby on the way, we live in Texas in a beautiful home, one I've always dreamed of. Sounds like an average life for a Christian woman except for one minor detail... I married a non-Christian!

2 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

If your husband is non-Christian, what does that mean...Atheist, Muslim, Jew etc.? Do you think it will be a problem raising your child with two different major beliefs? Just wondering since you even titled your blog this way. Personally, I wanted a husband with the same beliefs because I felt that marriage already was tough enough without adding another huge difference in there especially when it came to raising children and directing their beliefs and morals. But hey, it ended in divorce after 16 years, so nothing is perfect! LOL

Rachel Pardis {Pardee} said...

He's Atheist, his entire family is. But he understands how important Christianity is to my family so we've come to an agreement that our baby will be raised as a Christian but I'm fully in charge of the religion part of his/her life.I think I'll always try to change my husbands mind about Christianity but I don't think I'll ever succeed, I try to leave religion out of the relationship as much as possible.. but its hard! Hopefully it will all work out in the end. On a closing note I just checked out your blog, you are awesome! LOL.

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner