Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting to know You.


Welcome to this weeks Getting to Know You from MannLand5.

The questions..

1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
Hairless. There is nothing worse (in my opinion) than laying your head on a hairy chest.. If I wanted that I would cuddle with my dog.
2. How often do you run red lights?

Unfortunately I have a very small attention span so... All the time. I do all of my thinking when I'm driving so I hardly pay attention to stoplights.
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
Hmm... I base my wardrobe after Gossip Girl so I would have to say Leighton Meester and/or Blair Waldorf

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
Facebook.. I would feel sort of lonely if I didn't have any FB friends..

5. What makes you feel sexy?
A few glasses of wine and possibly some Jack Daniels

6. I get excited when...........?
When I get a package! :D

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
Indoorsy, I hate bugs and there are A LOT of buggies in TX

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
I already have my dream home so i would have to say a million dollars, that would come in handy on my next NY shopping spree. Can you say Louis Vuitton ??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good choice with Leighton Meister's wardrobe! I could never pull of being that trendy!

By the way, I don't know if you saw on MannLand5 or have ever been by mine but, I'm throwing a Texas Blog Party in July! If you're interested, shoot me an email and I'll make sure you get an official invite!

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner