Monday, April 19, 2010

Plans.

I've been asked a lot about how I plan on  raising this baby with my husband being Atheist and I being a strong Christian..
Religion is very important to my family so after a long long long discussion my husband and I decided that the baby will be raised as a Christian, my husband however will have no part in that part. I'm not sure how successful this will be but its worth it in my book. I'll take care of going to church, religious holidays, communions and so on. Many people have told me that I am crazy for marrying my husband and that its going to make my life very difficult but so far its been neither, I love my husband very much and I cannot wait to have this baby and raise it as a Christian.  


Also this makes me giggle everytime i hear it, my last name is not pronounced 'Pardiss' its 'Pardee'. Hehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner